Get back to nature in pretty Mecklenburg and Brandenburg
- Lakeside Baroque castles
- Swimming & watersports
- Hiking & biking
- Forest & bird watching
- Nature reserves and historic cities
Useful Info for the Germany
Top 10 secret gems of Mecklenburg-Brandenburg
Sanssouci Castle Park in Potsdam; Rheinsberg Castle; Lake Müritz watersports; Plau’s Museum of Sculpture; Waren’s aquarium; Berlin’s Kaiser Wilhem Memorial Church; Müritz Radrundweg cycle trail; Röbel’s lakeside promenade; Spreewald wildlife; Werder’s beaches.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
- GPS: E12° 53.933` / N53° 10.783`
- Highway A10, exit #22 Neuruppin Sud / Rheinberg'"
- Rheinsberg (12km)
- Tegel Berlin (75km)
- Schoenefeld Berlin (90km)
- GPS: E12° 32.375` / N53° 31.857`
- Waren/Müritz (11km)
- Rostock Laage (72km)
- Berlin (145km)
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel (205km)
- Location Coordinates : E13° 1.802`/ N52° 23.251`
- Highway B1, exit Potsdam (7 km away)
- Berlin Spandau (25 km)
- Potsdam Charlottenhof (700m)
- Berlin Tegel (40 km)
- Berlin Schoenefeld (55 km)
- Berlin Tempelhof (40 km)