Unwind and delight in the scenic valleys of Nivernais
- Peaceful waterways
- Beautiful scenary
- Historic cities
- Hilltop villages & stunning châteaux
- Delicious wines
- Great cycling routes
Useful Info for the Nivernais
Top 10 secret gems of Nivernais
- Decize’s lively market;
- Chablis’s vineyards;
- Tannay’s wine caves;
- Clamecy’s Colas porcelain;
- Cathedral St. Etienne in Sens;
- Auxerre’s arboretum;
- Joigny’s Château des Gondi;
- Baye’s Base Nautique Activital watersports;
- scaling Saussois Rocks;
- horseback riding in Corbigny.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E3° 30.407`/ N47° 57.697
- Laroche Migennes - TGV (200 m)
- Paris Orly (150 km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (200 km)
- GPS: E3° 37.202` / N47° 21.624`
- Highway A6, exit #21 Avallon" (50 km)"
- Clamecy (13 km)
- Paris Orly (220km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (270 km)
- Location Coordinates : E3° 27.276` / N46° 49.276`
- Highway A6, exit # 36 Autun/Chateau-Chinon/Decize" (35 km away)"
- Decize (1km)
- Nevers (32km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (300 km)
- Paris Orly (250 km)