Oneway: Saint Jean-de-Losne to Branges, via Navilly & Chagny
Allow 7 to 14 nights
A feast for the palate and the senses, tantalising top Michelin-rated restaurants and superb wine await you!
Options & Travel info for The Burgundy Vineyards Cruise
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)