Indulge your palate in sunny Aquitaine
- Gourmet foods
- Markets & waterside restaurants
- Bordeaux Wines
- Medieval Towns
- Roman aqueducts & ancient architecture
Useful Info for the Aquitanië
Top 10 secret gems of the Aquitaine
- Montauban’s jazz festival ;
- Buzet’s wine cave;
- Nérac’s water park;
- Basilique of Bazas near Le Mas d’Agenais;
- Condom’s contraceptive museum;
- trekking tours in Moissac;
- Damazan’s crafts fair;
- Moncrabeau’s Château Le Courréjot;
- horseback riding at Barbaste;
- Agen’s Park Walibi.
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location coordinates : E0° 13.127` / N44° 24.795`
- Highway A62, exit #5 Marmande" (11 km away) or exit #6 "Aiguillon" (16 km away)"
- Marmande (15 km)
- Bordeaux - Merignac (100 km)
- GPS: 44°02'25.6"N / 1°06'39.7"E
- Castelsarrasin : 2 min
- Montauban (TGV) : 21 km
- Agen (TGV) : 55 km
- Toulouse – 65 km
- Bordeaux – 188 km
- Bergerac – 150 km