Oneway: Carrick-on-Shannon to Portumna
Allow 7 to 14 nights
On an Irish cruise, you’ll kick back and have a picnic, ride your bicycle to ancient ruins or a pub, and just love life!
Options & Travel info for The Celtic Cruise
You can arrange taxi transfers between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide you with contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: W8° 5.831`/ N53° 56.607`
- Carrick on Shannon (1.5 miles / 2.5km)
- Dublin (99 miles / 158km)
- Knock (47 miles / 74km)
- Belfast (119 miles / 190km)
- Location coordinates : W8° 11.743` / N53° 5.558`
- Highway M50, then N7 & N52 to Birr, then R489 to Portumna
- Ballinasloe (32 km)
- Dublin (170 km)
- Shannon (98 km)
- Knock (160 km)